Thursday, August 6, 2009

hey mister, read this would you ? :)


HEYHO PEOPLE ! 

exam ? its overr. and i really wanna peek somebody's answer today,
but the eagle eyes were evrywhere ! i'm such an airhead and a potato head! i dont even know how to solve an easy questions. oh gawd, i need to get my brain fixed! yikes, my head is going to blow! accck !

HEYHO LOVE !

I thought that i need u to survive, but then i suddenly realised that i  
DONT NEED YOU at all cause i'm still strong and still standing here.
well, education is MORE important :) shuh shuh you love ^^

HEYHO LIFE ! 

my life is miserable, but i learn to LOVE IT :)
and hey can somebody please murder her ? she's getting on my nerve ! *sigh*
i think earth is going to burn ! but not now, maybe soon ?
the wheather is soooo fuckin HHOT nowadays ! stop global warming !
i dont wanna die to be barbequed !

p/s : i miss my blog and my facebook like sooo much cause i dont have much time to go posting like i used to be.
TTYL, LOVEEEEESSSSS,
SALSABILA KAMEL :) 

and yea finally, i have a chatbox! hey, feel free to chat with me yea :))

2 comments:

'Cikgu Padi' said...

emmm....best nye idup penuh keceriaan namun pasti kn merindui sedikit kesedihan...take care

ela rockadarling :] said...

haha ! lahai cikgu, if i put a smile on my face, that doesnt mean that i'm a happy person rite ?
haha :DD