Tuesday, June 8, 2010

i want to be a billionaire







okay, i know the picture up there has nothing to do with my post right now. haha! it just, the hammer is soooo cute :3

i'm still thinking about my future you know. cause 2 years after this, i'm no longer a st.teresa's student.
i need to continue my study to ermmm ermm university? insyaallah, yerh ahha.
let me tell you this.

when i was 5,
i want to be a teacher someday, cause i adored one of my teacher in my kindergarden.

when i was 8,
i want to be a succesful doctor.

when i was 11,
i want to be an artist. cause i love painting and art :)

when i was 13,
i want to be a forensic. cause i love to watch one of the television series, which is CSI.

and now, when i'm 16,
I DONT KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO BE. i dont even have an ambition. haha.
cause everything seems soooo complicated for me. i really want to be a "somebody", someday.
i'm hoping that someday, i'm heading to a right path. amin.

No comments: